Sunday, October 16, 2011

Frosting a Cup Cake: Beautiful Ideas

I was looking for some new ways to decorate my cupcakes, and I stoped by stumbleupon, to make easier my search, and I found a lot of cupcakes designs, simples, complicated, elaborated, colorful, in other words, there is lot of creativity out there and this mini-cake or cupcake have enough room to do many designs.

I took some ideas from the net, here my favorites, this is a drop on the ocean, because there are so many beautiful things and techniques that it is impossible to even reproduce 10%v  of them.

I hope you enjoy may selection, if you click on the picture you will be taken to the website where I took the picture from, the good thing is that some of them have "How's to"

Blessings.
Cupcake decorated with fondant

red, white and blue recipes
Cupcake decorated with butter cream
Mini, Cupcakes
Cupcake decorated with butter cream and fondant
               
Cake, Wedding, Cupcakes
Cupcakes for formal wedding

This look very delicious

Perfect for baby shower
Cupcakes
a sweet way to say thank you
Assorted Giftbox
Simple but Effective

My favorite, it is simply cute


    
















           





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...