Thursday, December 16, 2010

Venezuelan Chritsmas Menu

Venezuela is a Latin American country, located in the north cost of South America, its food reflect the culinary influences of successive waves of migrants. The cosine has incorporated ingredients indigenous to the Americas, Africa, Arabia , and Europe.

I will be posting the different dishes from the Venezuelan Christmas menu, mean while, I hope you enjoy these pics.  See you.

From here you can clink in the links above the picture and you will be taken to the recipe.

Venezuelan Christmas Menu:
Hallacas: 
 















Roasted Pork
 


 







Drink: Ponche Crema










________________________________


Does the battle sport a such contour?

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the recipes from Venezuela. I had a Greek friend who was from there and he was teaching me Spanish. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...