Friday, April 22, 2011

Get Some Cookies for Easter



Happy Easter!!! I know everybody is ready to celebrate the holiday... And there is not better way to sghare this season like sharing with our friend some cookies ...

I love cookies, but when I see a decorated cookie I get crazy. I just love all that work and patient  behind that art work. Here I pick up some of the nicer cookies for the Easter season.


Tulip Cookies
 
These tulips are actually from a Valentine's day arrangement from http://www.madbaker.net/, but I found that there were so beautiful and remind me spring, I found them perfect for this season.



















These beautiful flowers are from the decoratedcookeiblog, I really like the idea of make small round cookie decorated with colorful flowers. The cookies are bite size ideal to put them inside of the Easter egg. See this Website

                    


Sheep Cookie Gift boxEaster Egg cookie cardEaster Bunny cookie cardEaster Butterfly cookie card
These are my favorite decorated cookies, they are from Costume Cookie Co, It is not just the cookie is the presentation. The have a good variety of cookies for all occasion.  See this Site



A308 - Easter Patchwork BunniesAGE2 - Easter Cookie Favor BagA395 - Fleur Easter
 In cookiesbydesign you can find a great variety of Easter cookies. Very inspiring. And you can take ideas from this website to make your own Easter gifts.



Photobucket

If your intention is learning how to make the cookies yourself, the best website for this is bakeat350, you can check their Easter Post,   with sweet ideas as you see on top. Bridget the blogger from this blog has another spectacular website call University of Cookie, you want to learn how to decorate cookies, check this site the best so far I have ever seen, it has videos, tutorial and Bridget explain every single thing.






University of Cookie

This beautiful bunny cookie is from http://www.cancuncookies.blogspot.com/


Cookie Crazie
In cookie crazy I found very lovely cookies, and beautiful ideas about how to present your gift to your friends. You can find ideas everywhere. This blog also have tutorials, super cool.


I hope you enjoy my selection of Easter cookies... Happy Easter, and do not forget, Easter is not just the celebration of the beginning of Spring, but the christian celebration on Jesus Christ who is alive!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...